Before each race begins, your guests will buy their betting slips via the tote operators. The slips are thermal printed receipts
There are no limits to the number of tickets that may be purchased at the betting desk.
Once the betting is closed, a race DVD is selected at random and then played.
After the race, the money collected from the race is split between the fund raiser and the winners. See the example below.
How The Betting Works
- Runner 1 sells 10 tickets = £10.00
- Runner 2 sells 8 tickets = £8.00
- Runner 3 sells 16 tickets = £16.00
- Runner 4 sells 4 tickets = £4.00
- Runner 5 sells 15 tickets = £15.00
- Runner 6 sells 16 tickets = £16.00
- Runner 7 sells 20 tickets = £20.00
- Runner 8 sells 15 tickets = £15.00
Threrfore £104.00 is split 50/50.
The fund-raiser will take £52.00 and the winning ticket holders share the remaining £52.00.
For example if Runner 4 wins, the remaining £52.00 is split between the 4 winning tote ticket holders, which is £13.00 each.
Race Night Law
Race Event Regulations: Click Here